The Project Manager has primary leadership responsibility in managing both the client relationship and project success, as measured in client satisfaction, work quality, profitability, and fostering team professionalism and collaboration. Manages all phases of a project through construction including budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, and construction documents with authority to direct and monitor all activities.
• 5+ years of Project Management experience preferred
• Degree from an accredited university preferred
• Current Architectural Registration
• NCARB, and LEED credential are a plus
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities
• Understanding of building codes, standards, and building structures
• Experience in preparing and negotiating client and consultant proposals, fees, schedules, and contracts
• Strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
• Experience in large multi-family, hospitality, office, and commercial projects
• Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office required
• Direct, mentor, and coordinate work efforts of project team through all phases of a project
• Understand project financial management and contract administration, including project coordination, budgeting, scheduling, and contract negotiations
• Lead in coordination with consultants and design team
• GDA utilizes these software programs: Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
Please submit your resume, cover letter and design samples that best illustrate your design ability.