GDA Architects is seeking intermediate and senior Architectural Designers. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-paced collaborative team on a variety of high-rise multi-family, hospitality, office, commercial and mixed-use projects. Candidates must exhibit a strong work ethic, possess knowledge of AutoCAD among other technology platforms, maintain focus and display a thorough attention to detail. Candidates must have a can-do attitude and be eager and willing to solve problems individually or as part of a team effort.
• 5-9 years (intermediate) or 10+ years (senior) of experience in building design and planning required with variety of typologies and scales
• Degree from an accredited university required with a focus on planning and design
• Architectural registration and LEED credentials are preferred
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration
• Strong graphics and presentation skills
• Experience in large multi-family, hospitality, office, and commercial projects
• Experience with Sketchup, AutoCAD, 3DS Max and Adobe Creative Suite required
• Experience with Revit preferred
• Collaborating on design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documents
• Resolve complex and technical design issues while displaying a strong aesthetic sense and the ability to maintain design intent
• Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
• Coordinate with a production team to take a project through design development and construction documentation
• GDA utilizes these software programs: Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, 3DSMax
Please submit your resume, cover letter and design samples that best illustrate your design ability.