GDA Architects is seeking experienced architectural designers at every level. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast paced collaborative team on a variety of high-rise multi-family, hospitality, office, commercial, and mixed-use projects. Candidates must exhibit a strong design vocabulary and be able to develop innovative design solutions, individually or as part of a collaborative effort.
• 3+ years of experience preferred
• Degree from an accredited university required
• Architectural registration and LEED credentials are preferred
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience in large multi-family, hospitality, office, and commercial projects
• Experience with Sketchup, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite required
• Collaborating on design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design and design development
• Resolve complex and technical design issues, while displaying a strong aesthetic sense and design ability
• Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
• Coordinate with a production team to take a project through design development and
• GDA utilizes these software programs: Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, 3DSMax
Please submit your resume, cover letter and design samples that best illustrate your design ability.